FHA Home Loan
Using the FHA loan program to attain mortgage financing just makes good sense.
Welcome to our FHA home loan financing section. We're very excited that you've elected to give consideration to the very real and plentiful benefits that the FHA home loan has to offer the average homeowner and home buyer.
Did you know, the FHA loan program provides more security to homeowners than ANY other mortgage program today? In cases of financial difficulty, you have a higher probability of NOT losing your home if you have an FHA mortgage Vs. those who have a conventional or Sub-Prime home loan. Plus, all FHA home loans are FULLY assumable -- adding one more layer of protection for you and your family!
The fact is, there are a wide range of FHA home loans available to qualified applicants. And the real truth is, these programs do not consider your credit score. Many people find this very difficult to believe, but it is in fact dictated by HUD guidelines that credit scores cannot be considered during underwriting, only credit quality instead. This gives consumers who might not otherwise have the ability to secure a low fixed interest rate mortgage ample opportunity to succeed. It is one of the biggest benefits that many FHA home loans offer to people just like you. Want to learn more? Use our quick quote to find out your options!
Did you know the FHA Mortgage program typically only requires a 3.5% down payment and allows 6% seller-paid concessions towards your closing costs? Try getting that with a conventional loan program!
The FHA mortgage programs vary; to learn more, simply select the FHA loan product type that interests you most from the main navigation menu, or use the links in our brief overview below:
- Using the FHA home loan to purchase a home is really no different than a conventional loan. There are some additional documentation requirements, but these are actually blown out of proportion to discourage the loss of business by those lenders who can't actually originate the FHA mortgage program and want to push you into a conventional mortgage loan program.
- Refinancing an existing FHA home loan is actually called a streamline refinance. However, streamline only applies to properties for which you are refinancing your home for rate and term improvement only. If taking cash out, or refinancing with an FHA home loan, you will have to go through the traditional qualifying processes.
- Amazingly enough, you can finance mobile home and land with the FHA home loan program. In some instances, you can even get up to 96.5% loan-to-value and much, much, much lower rates than you will get through any other loan program available today!
- The reverse mortgage program is designed for Seniors who are wanting either to cash-out their equity in their home or create a monthly income stream to supplement their income. In both cases, you make NO monthly payments and it's backed by the Federal Government!
- The FHA 203K Mortgage program is perfect for that "fixer upper" house you want to buy -- the one that's perfect for you, in the perfect location, but just needs some renovation!
- For those can't qualify for the traditional FHA underwriting standards, in some areas, we can help with our Exclusive FHA Credit Flex program. This program was developed to help qualified applicants in qualified communities to buy today. If your credit has been recently beat up, this FHA home loan program could be the perfect alternative to renting.
As you can see, our FHA mortgage product diversity is uniquely ours. We serve a broad range of clients across the country and it goes without saying, whether you have outstanding credit or credit challenges, the FHA loan programs offer homeowners and home buyers alike unmatched benefits with exceptionally competitive rates. Check out our exclusive FHA mortgage calculator, use our quick quote to learn more!