Indiana FHA Loan
If you're looking for prime real estate in Indiana right now, chances are you'll want a quality low rate mortgage. You should seriously consider an Indiana FHA mortgage as the tool to get your financing job done. With lush green hills, moderate temperatures, and truly beautiful landscapes, Indiana is quickly becoming one of the most posh places to not only live, but also for purchasing condominiums and summer homes. Your real estate options will be the pick of the crop, but they're limited and you may have to fight to get the property you want.
We offer a wide range of financing solutions from custom homes, lot loans, and modular home financing, to the more traditional Freddie/Fannie conventional loan products. If you're looking at an Indiana FHA loan, you'll be glad to know we are experts in the government-backed mortgage program. FHA loans are guaranteed by a government division, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (more commonly referred to as HUD), so they have more flexible eligibility requirements than major for-profit lending companies. The major qualification highlights for an FHA loan in Indiana are:
- A steady work history
- There are no credit score criteria, just credit quality
- No minimum credit history length
- You must show the ability to pay the proposed mortgage payment
- Not more than one FHA loan at a time
Some of the major benefits you'll receive from obtaining an Indiana FHA loan are:
- Low down payment requirements with gifts, grants, and seller concessions
- Case-by-case analysis -- A "common sense" underwriting approach means you won't have to worry about not meeting strict conventional guidelines with no flexibility
- Many sellers will pay some or all of your closing costs -- FHA loans allow up to 6% to be seller-paid
Some of the many benefits of doing business with a quality FHA mortgage lender include:
- We offer you some of the most competitive FHA mortgage rates available
- We tell you the difference between variable and fixed rate financing
- We can offer you many loan options beyond the FHA mortgage program
- We go out of our way to educate our visitors on the various loan options
- We go to bat for our clients and work hard to provide safe and secure fixed rate loans, using the FHA program and manual underwriting where applicable. We don't win every game, but we play every game to win!
You'll also want to keep in mind that there are loan limits with the FHA program which can impact the amount you can borrow with an FHA loan in IN. The current caps for single family housing, and the amount you can borrow, will depend on the county you decide to purchase your property in. Details can be found here: Indiana Loan Limits.
If you're ready to begin the process of getting a mortgage and owning a home, then just give us a call today! We'll do everything we can to help you achieve your dream and get you moving into the lush green hills of Indiana and a new lifestyle. Whether you are purchasing property in Indiana as a summer home, a posh condo, or a permanent living space, you'll find that your FHA loan in IN can dramatically reduce the monthly costs of owning and living in Indiana.